9-11 World Trade Center Firefighters Story

by Tj Chambers
(Lenexa, KS)

I came across this video by wearechange.org. This is a great video. The guy was a firefighter assigned to the World Trade Centers. There were weird events that took place from the beginning of the day all the way through the week.

He talks about Rudy Guiliani. He is a piece of crap no good and I have a few more words for him. He is worthless to us as a leader but willing to do anything the elite say.

Watch this interview with this firefighter. You may ask yourself, is this even true what he is saying? How do we know. Let me share another short story with you that confirms what he is saying. Continue under the video.

I am not going to put the full article here. I am only going to put the main part of the article. I talked to this lady's husband and he shared this story. So it is real. He lives in my area.

KC Star Article (Copyright 2001 KC Star)

Area woman tells of escape from World Trade Center
By DONNA McGUIRE - The Kansas City Star
Date: 09/18/01 22:15

Matt Nichols/Special to the Star

Safe back in Kansas City this week, Shannon Beavers recounted her story.

Watching the World Trade Center's twin towers burn last week, Brian Loy felt sick to his stomach.

His fiancee, Shannon Beavers, had flown from Kansas City a day earlier to attend a business conference at the Trade Center.

She's OK, Loy told himself as he mentally played a shell game, placing Beavers in the unharmed tower first and then -- after watching a second plane strike it -- switching her to the tower with the least damage.

When one tower disintegrated, Loy consoled himself by thinking his fiancee was in the other tower. When that tower crumbled, Loy's hopes crashed with it.

I've lost her the North Kansas City man thought.

Beavers, a 28-year-old international manager for Emery Expedite in Overland Park, had arrived in New York the evening before terrorists hijacked four U.S. airliners.

In a phone call to Loy from her Marriott Hotel room, Beavers gushed about her great view overlooking the World Trade Center courtyard. She snapped pictures to show him later.

Tuesday morning, she rode elevators to the north tower's 55th floor. The conference started at 8:30 a.m.

At 8:48 a.m., as Beavers' instructor stopped to change slides, the building suddenly swayed. Beavers heard a boom overhead. She looked outside. Papers drifted downward.

"Earthquake!" a woman yelled.
"Let's get the hell out of here!" screamed another.

Beavers grabbed her purse and followed them toward the stairs.

Though the building was big, the stairwell was not. Only two persons could stand comfortably abreast on each step. Without ventilation, the stairwell felt stuffy. And now it was packed.

It was like edging out of the Truman Sports Complex after a Chiefs game, except on foot instead of by car. Take a step and wait. Take a step and wait.

Beavers looked at her mobile phone. Its clock had stopped at 8:48 a.m. She punched the buttons, but none worked.

Someone else's cell phone rang. "Your building has been hit by a plane," a woman told her husband.

The stairwell crowd assumed a small private plane had veered off course. Perhaps the pilot had suffered a heart attack, Beavers thought.

"Stay calm," an older man said. "Don't panic. Let's not get


But back in Kansas City, Beavers' mother, Marie Howery, was panicking.

She called Loy, 37, who travels often for his job and was finishing a stint in Columbus, Ohio. Loy rushed to a television. All work stopped as people watched the horror unfold.

Loy dialed Beavers' mobile phone. He got her voice mail.

In the stairwell, people started worrying about the smoke. More entered each time a stairwell door opened.

Beavers coughed. A man offered her his coffee.
As Beavers' group neared the 20th floor, people carrying injured co-workers from floors much higher caught up with them. Beaver and the others moved aside to let them pass.

One victim's hair was melted to her face. Her skin had melted, too. The woman cried and asked, "How bad do I look?" The others lied. "You're not bad."

A blind man with a guide dog passed. Then a pregnant woman. Two persons having asthma attacks hollered for inhalers.

Beavers had not heard the second plane hit the other tower. Yet now, she realized that whatever had happened was serious.

Still, no one panicked.
Firefighters with air tanks on their backs passed them, heading upward. Some carried hoses slung over their shoulders. One or two collapsed on the stairs, worn out from the climb. (this is exactly what the firefighter in the video said)

From below, large rolls of paper towels were passed upward. Bottled water, too. Beavers tore off a towel, splashed water on it and covered her mouth and nose.

At the 17th floor, firefighters had propped open the stairwell door. Using their air tanks as weapons, they smashed the vending machines and handed out drinks.

Beavers felt nauseated and hot. Her weary legs shook. She feared she might pass out.

Eventually, the crowd thinned and the pace quickened. Then a new obstacle: water. It flowed over the steps, making the descent slick. Fortunately, Beavers' dress shoes had flat, rubber soles.

At the bottom, the water rose to Beavers' knees. She stared at the destruction. Elevators had crashed. Marble on walls had crumbled. Windows had shattered.

Rescue workers ushered them into the lower mall area, just below the courtyard. Water pouring off the building drenched Beavers. Unable to see, she yanked off her glasses.

She took the escalators up to the courtyard and stepped outside. Police and other rescuers yelled: "Run. Don't look up. Don't look back."

Unaware of the danger overhead, Beavers walked several steps, then turned to snap a picture. As she did, she heard a deep roar. It was 9:55 a.m. The other tower was starting to tumble.

"Run!" people screamed. "Go to City Hall!"
Where's that? Beavers thought.

She looked around. The subway entrance was only 20 feet away. Beavers ran in -- and kept running. Her heart pounded, and she gasped for air. She was soaked to the skin, her hair plastered to her face.

She had to call her mother. Her fiance'. Her boss. But none of the subway pay phones worked. The place seemed deserted. A few persons cried.

The rest of the article tells of her reunion with her fiance' (now husband) and her trip back home. She is safe yet fearful of her life of what may happen if she talks. She has nighmares and has fears of loud noises. She confirms the same story.

I wouldn't be surprised if the firefighters that passed her was this same one.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to 9 11 Video.

Share this info!

Return to homepage

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.